- Increased biodiversity of native birds and mammals.
- Decreased prevalence of goose droppings on grounds and in water sources.
- Improved water quality.
- Decreased overgrazing of landscaping.
- Decreased costs associated with grounds maintenance and landscaping.
- Decreased risks of goose aggression to human visitors.
- Decreased noise complaints associated with Canada goose vocalizing.
- Decreased slip and fall hazards.
- Increased sense of satisfaction in knowing that you are doing your part to humanely create healthier wildlife populations and ecosystems.
PATTY FENDALL, PROPERTY MANAGER, PAC TRUST
“We love to watch your border collies work! They are so well trained, effective, and entertaining! We are so thankful to have you around.”
MARY LARSON, DIR. OF OPERATIONS, PARKROSE SCHOOL DISTRICT
“I highly recommend Geese Guys for the service they perform. It was the only solution that met our goals of protecting our children and our financial investment while moving the geese off of our property humanely.”
MARTY FORSMAN, HOA PRESIDENT, TIDEWATER COVE CONDOS
“Since using the services of the Geese Guys our property has never looked better. Before using these wonderfully trained animals, residents could not walk outside due to the large amount of goose droppings. Today residents are enjoying the outdoors with their families again.”